Scott Long - November 17, 2022 - Featured Content Area
2022 asset-based finance and leasing industry compensation data
You can now purchase the results, data, and insights from our 2022 Industry Compensation Survey.
CFLA member price: $4,900
You'll get a coherent report with data on:
• Base salaries and incentives
• Human resource practices
• Job descriptions.
You'll also get access to a recorded webinar discussing the data and its supplemental information.
The data covers these sectors or topics:
• Equipment finance
• Consumer auto finance
• Fleet management/finance
• Job matching quality.
Examples of roles include:
• Business development
• Senior management, like VPs and directors
• Support and customer service
2022's report provides data on 31 roles.
Why purchase this report?
• The Industry Compensation Survey helps you benchmark your compensation structure and HR practices to attract talent and retain staff
• A professional third party obtained the data from CFLA members to ensure the information is accurate and relevant
• On average, it'll cost you $30,000+ to conduct your own compensation review.