Participate in the Industry Compensation Survey
- September 29, 2023 - Featured Content Area
2023 asset-based finance and leasing industry Compensation Survey
Participating in the Industry Compensation Survey will give you access to a report – and exclusive webinar – on the base salary and incentive structure of different positions in the industry. It also offers current human resource practices.
You'll get a coherent report with data on:
• Base salaries and incentives
• Human resource practices
• Job descriptions.
You can also access an exclusive webinar discussing the data and its supplemental information.
The data covers these sectors or topics:
• Equipment finance
• Consumer auto finance
• Fleet management/finance
• Job matching quality.
Examples of roles include:
• Business development
• Senior management, like VPs and directors
• Support and customer service
• The Industry Compensation Survey helps you benchmark your compensation structure and HR practices to attract talent and retain staff
• A professional third party obtained the data from CFLA members to ensure the information is accurate and relevant
• On average, it'll cost you $30,000+ to conduct your own compensation review.